- Our exclusive Ortho Compression Gloves™ can help relieve aches, pains, and stiffness associated with hand arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, hand tendonitis, and other pathologies of the hand and wrist.
- All Day Comfort and Relief: The lightweight and breathable cotton-spandex fabric are soft to the touch, so you can wear them comfortably all day long.
- Ortho Compression Gloves are designed by orthopedists to provide mild compression for warmth and circulation, which stimulates healing and pain relief.
- Open Fingertips: The open finger design allows complete freedom to accomplish any activity of daily living without issue.
- Ortho Frontier warrants all products to be free of any manufacturing defects and backed by a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Not sold in stores
- You should always seek advice from your primary care doctor or orthopedist prior to trying any products from our store
What are compression gloves for?
Compression gloves provide support and warmth to swollen, stiff hands and associated joints. They work in part by increasing the oxygen delivery to working muscles and enhancing circulation for faster removal of lactic acid and other metabolic wastes. This occurs via the glove’s compression and warmth which both encourage the movement of fluids that are involved in any inflammatory process. In addition, studies suggest that compression from the glove may alter the inflammatory response to small soft tissue injuries and help accelerate the repair process.
Who can benefit from compression gloves?
A compression glove is beneficial for anyone that would benefit from the support, warmth, or compression that it offers. Generally speaking, people with Raynaud’s Syndrome, Ehler Danlos Syndrome, Rheumatoid or Osteoarthritis, mild joint instability or swelling from burns, fractures or surgeries can potentially benefit from use of a compression glove.
In one clinical trial, people with inflammation due to rheumatoid arthritis had decreased pain, stiffness and finger edema and increased range of motion and grip after wearing a compression glove at night for 7 consecutive nights. Another clinical trial found the use of a compression glove following a hand fracture helped reduce pain and swelling and increase range of motion during the second and third weeks after the injury.
What are they made of?
The Ortho Compression Gloves™ are made from a blend of 92% cotton 8% spandex. The high cotton content provides supreme comfort and durability while the spandex allows for just the right amount of compression to help ease symptoms.
What if I don’t like them?
There’s no need to worry! We stand behind our products. Every Ortho Massage Gun™ comes with a risk free 30 satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t like them for any reason, send them back within 30 days for a full refund.